Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bella...




Bella is the most recent of the dog portraits. She's such a beautiful, fun, frisbee loving, sun bathing pup... She actually lives right down the street from me and I generally see her every day. As a matter of fact, I've been known to just stop when she's in the yard enjoying the sun, run over and she happily joins me for a rub down....





Well, Bella is terminally ill. She has cancer and not much longer to live. I guess you could say she's sort of my poster child for the part of my business that gives back, shooting pups when they are terminal because I strongly believe that they do everything they can to bring happiness to our lives... Unconditionally... And we should all remember all of those moments. So while Bella is still down the street enjoying the sun, or currently, the rain. We're not sure how much longer she'll be with us. But for now, everyone is doing what they can to assure her comfort... Keep her in your thoughts. That would be a good thing...




No comments:

Post a Comment